Friday, September 23, 2005

Things change, that's a fact. But why? Why the hell passion has to die? why do we have to give up? Is it just human nature? I cannot deal with that! it is just not me. Everything I do I try to do it with passion. I work my ass off because I love my job, and I love it because it gives me the chance to do something with all my passion going beyond the limit. I'm kind of a fantic of The Apprentice", one of my friends just hates the show, he says he cannot stand all those "overachievers". Dude! I'm one of them, I honestly don't think I'm like this because I want power or money (but who doesn't want a little more of both), but because it keeps me alive. Of course it is not the only thing that keeps me alive! it is not the reason why I wake up every morning, but if I spend 9 or 10 hours here I might as well enjoy it and try to have a good environment for the people that work for/around me.

I do have tha passion in relationships (and sex of course!). But the big difference is that a relationship involves two people and one person's passion might not be enough to keep things alive. At the end that person is going to feel cheated and exhausted, and negativity might take over. Is there a soultion? Earlier today I wrote to somebody that communication is the key. Later on I was wondering if communication could help even if the other person doesn't change. I'm afraid the answer is not, which just sucks!

I know people are going to hate this, but this is the reason why people have affairs. it might sound like a lame ass excuse, but just like I love my job, I enjoy sex! and I want to feel that passion. Is cheating acceptable? I would say yes, if the boundaries are clear. I read a couple of blogs about it and apparently things can work out if you enter into it with an adult mind and with a clear idea of what you want.

Me? I want passion!

"John Milton: Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry. " From The Devil's Advocate

15 Comments:

Blogger mistipurple said...

thank you for coming back. i miss you alot.

5:57 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

just to say, i'm still here everyday...hahaaha, i'm your personal stalker.. hi stalkee!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

i'm still here. don't mind me cluttering your blog. *wink*

8:17 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

clutter clutter.. :p

8:54 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

hee hee.. am sweeping up some of the clutter i left behind.. and leaving new ones!! :p

7:50 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

christmas is coming. hope you'll post by then! lol. anyway, here's wishing you a merry christmas in advance!

6:54 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

Merry Christmas! i wish you peace, joy and happiness everyday of your life!

9:01 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

hey, honey, post.
it's better than not writing anything. it's good to write. it helps to keep you sane and less critical. heh. like i know. ;)

1:11 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

happy new year! i'll keep my blog around, just to keep in touch.

8:42 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

you're not going to post in this blog either, right? lol!

4:38 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

it's kinda nice talking to meself. i do that everyday.

1:27 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

er... is this 2006 already??

2:51 PM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

sept 2006. where are you?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Bribrannabanana said...

Hey - Britni had to move her blog. The story of "why" is on her new blog. You'll have to email her at ittybritty13@gmail.com for the new address and password.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

what the weird purple chick?

Hope you post more like this.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home