Thursday, February 15, 2007

I don't have much to say, it was a crazy day but it seems like things are getting back to normal, or as normal as they can be. I just had to write about this: At 8am it was 15 degrees, with the wind chill we are talking about -5. Guess what was in the middle of Times Square? A hot tube, and a little set up with beach chairs and palm trees. To complete the picture there were 3 girls in bikinis! Apparently they wanted to promote Florida as a destination for a vacation. Well, they couldn't choose a better day! The streets are a mess, covered with snow that now is either nasty mud or solid ice, the wind is awful and it doesn't seem to get better.

Florida doesn't sound bad at all! however (and this shows how much of a nice guy I am), all I could think was, how much money can they pay to those girls? Is there a price for pneumonia? And as much as I love to admire girls in bikini I was ready to offer them my coat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hilarious! Crazy girls, I hope it was a lot of money.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Harleyblue said...

Stupid girls. That's all I can say.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home