Monday, November 20, 2006

The Visit
I've been working on this story for the longest time, and well, Bri's dilemma with her boy (oh man we guys really suck!) push me to finish it once and for all.
I'm not sure if many people out there have the Office-sex fantasy. For me it wasn't on the top 3 until The Ex showed me the light. I dated The Ex for 4 years, 3 in a row and on and off the last year we were together. She was the one that calmed me down, the one that showed me a more sophisticated and mature way of life. we still partied, but in a more mature way. And the sex was just insane! We had no boundaries, and we tried almost every fantasy that we had at the time.
She is a great girl, but we were not that great as a couple. She is the most social person I have ever met, totally lovable and she could start a conversation with anybody anywhere. Because of this, she was the first one to get a job offer right after college, an entry level PR/HR job for a great cellphone company. Basically she was in charge of a floor that had tons of conference/training rooms on the corporate building (somewhere in the 10th or 12th floor). Right out of college we were crazy about work, working insane hours and enjoying it to the max, but of course we couldn't see each other as often as we used to. Because of this, every time that we met the passion was unbelievable! and we couldn't keep the hands off each other.
One night i went to pick her up since we were going to have dinner. I took a cab from my office and headed to hers (she also had a car, so we usually drove hers so she could go home easily, that car has some stories as well! one day I'll write about it). When I got to her floor, it was totally empty, it had to be around 9pm or something like that so the only security personnel at that time was in the lobby (usually when I went to visit her a security guard was around).
She was still doing the inventory for some equipment on one of the rooms, so she invite me inside until she was done. She was wearing a black skirt, thigh highs, black stilettos and a white button down blouse. I was sitting on the desk right in front of the chair she was using. She was writing something and then i couldn't take it anymore. I approach her slowly, she stop her work and look at me, she could tell what I had on my mind. In a second she stood up and then sit down on the main table. I met her there, and our lips were feeling each other in no time.
My hands started to run down her side, getting down to her legs, I placed my legs between hers and in an instant I felt my cock getting as hard as a rock. My hands found the bottom of her skirt and slowly i pull it up. I went crazy when my fingers jumped from the silk to her skin, I'm the biggest fan of thight hights stockings!!!!
We knew that we didn't have much time and that at any moment a security guy could show up. Even though I loved to sucked her pussy dry, we had to go straight to business. I pulled my pants down and sat on the chair, she removed her thong and got on top right away. She was so wet that it didn't take any effort for me to get inside her. she started to move up and down so I was able to feel her all the way. One of my hands grab her ass to help her move, the other one pulled her hair so her face was facing up, my lips went straight for her neck, kissing, sucking, biting with each movement. I wanted to feel her more, I wanted to make her mine!. I let her hair go and that hand opened her blouse, exposing her beautiful breasts. My tongue started to move around them, then my lips started to kiss them.
The adrenaline was running like crazy and in a matter of seconds I could her her moaning softly, her pussy contracting faster and faster, until she could not take it anymore, she put her mouth next to my right ear and started moaning, she knew I wasn't able to resist that and in the next thrust I came as hard as I could.
We stayed like that for a few minutes, I was still inside her just holding her and listening to each other's heavy breathing. At some point reality hit and we got dressed.
We never foud out if there were security cameras around, but if they were I'm sure we gave them a hell of a show!
I hope I didn't suck as much as I think I did writing this, but I never checked what I was writing. I wrote it as it came into my mind. There are some thing that you don't forget, and that night will stay for me forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Good job. Very hot. Work sex is definitely on my list, though it can't be my work environment. Thanks for coming to my blog and leading me to yours.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

believe me, that did not suck. I got all fluttery reading it.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home