Friday, May 25, 2007

The last month has been insane. I’m going back to therapy and things are getting a little better, I still have problems sleeping, but I know that eventually it will get better.

It seems like the SO is leaving, and the countdown started, within a couple of months there has to be a final answer of what is going to happen between us. I’m on this turning point of my life, things at work are good and it could be better, depending how hard I push, at this point I can decide what my future will be and I’m not sure if I know what I want. I want to be able to sleep in peace, I want to feel passionate about something else besides work and I want to feel like I’m making somebody happy.

I’ll write about the Viacom situation soon, I just wanted to have a post in order to come back with some explanation.

I’m still reading a lot of blogs, commenting as much as my limited time allows me, I definitely have to learn from a lot of people out there how to be a good blogger!

A lot has happened since that last post, including me having a 2 day affair with a person from my past that I haven’t seen in at least 9 years and that we were never involved in any kind of sexual way in the past. I still don’t know how it happened, but it did, and it was awesome and it was horrible because it remind me of what has been dying with the SO, passion!

Therapy is the last hope, I decided I cannot keep on changing my life around to make other people happy without getting anything back in return. It is time for me to be happy, it is time to enjoy life!

Plus it is 90 degrees and it’s the beginning of Fleet week in NYC….oh and I’m officially 31!

15 Comments:

Blogger Sabina said...

Happy birthday!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Still just me said...

Glad to have you back!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi, welcome back!

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday.

good to see you back ... sorry to hear about all the issues going on.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy birthday. Good to hear you again! I am glad you have made steps to take care of yourself. I have walked the therapy road. Sometimes it's necessary. I hope it does what you need. I'm very curious about what is going on with SO and this affair now.

8:40 PM  
Blogger TC said...

Welcome back! Happy belated birthday!

And yeah, we're gonna need some more details on life ;)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Happy Belated Birthday YOU! I'm glad to see you back - sounds like you've had a rocky road - we need to catch up soon. :)

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome back you've been missed..

6:06 AM  
Blogger Roxy said...

Happy belated. If the passion is lacking with the SO, you must end it. It's unfair to both of you to drag things out.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Harleyblue said...

Sounds like things are hectic right now. I hope things smooth out soon and it's good to see you back.

7:42 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

ah. happy belated birthday.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Alli said...

Hey, I'm new to your blog and would like to invite you to mine.

10:27 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

I totally agree
Passion is number one
without it
a part of you dies
Its amazing and intense when you can find somone equally as passionate as you are.
Good luck in your quest
Great introspection here
and would love to hear about your therapy.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Still just me said...

Don't know if you're still around or not, but I am coming to New York for the first time in November to see Van Halen play at Madison Square Garden. I could use some good advice on an affordable place to stay close by.

Hope you can help.

7:08 PM  
Blogger The Land of Plethora said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Thank you for your wonderful comment in my blog, I responded there as well and plan on going more in depth in the future. But thank you for the support.

And you're right, it's time to make yourself happy and not focus on anyone else. It's also time to realize that only you can make you as satisfied with life as you want to be. :) Peace and best wishes,

Plethora

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home