Friday, December 08, 2006

You will be disappointed, period.. but before we get to the details of the party, what the FUCK is going on with the weather? I'm sure some people or going to think I'm a whiny brat, but it was 19 degrees this morning, and my friends that is damn cold, specially since were been spoiled with 50 degree days for the past weeks! the worst part? it is also windy, so subtract a few degrees to those 19!

Now, about the parta-y! The day of the party I had the worst day ever, that rant a couple of posts earlier? multiply that by 10 and that would get close to the kind of day I was having... I didn't left work until after 8pm, so i was already tired as hell. We have a tradition with some good friends to have dinner before the Xmas party, of course I wasn't able to make it because I was stuck at work (you gotta love when you have to deal with people in California! those 3 hours difference basically means that i will continue to receive emails and calls up to 9pm). Anyhow, I finally made it to the party, and guess who is one of the first familiar faces I see? Girl #1 (the one I made out with last year)... nice as always, we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and that is it! I didn't see her again for the rest of the night. Just to clarify, this party is damn huge! so there's a good chance that you are not going to find everybody you know, and if you start walking around probably you lost your group for the night (it is that big).

Again, the party was awesome, as always, got to see people that I haven't seen in a long time, people that I currently work that I like, and tons of hot girls (gotta love the entertainment industry!). After my 3rd drink, I was next to the bar fighting my way to get me another drink, when somebody hug me from behind. That was girl #2. I turned around and somebody got between us, so i just shook her hand, her response? "just a hand shake?". After the person between us moved, we hugged. We start talking (well, more like yelling because of the music), and somebody gave me a drink, basically I was pulled to another conversation because somebody wanted to introduce me to this big kahuna... then she was gone. I thought that was it for the night, the chances of seeing her again were very slim, so I was kind of relieved that there wasn't going to be any drama, and that I would make it home with no incidents.

Then, she showed up again. How? I have no idea! most of my friends were gone, so I was just making the last round to see if there was any other familiar faces around. By then I was already close to been drunk, so i wasn't really concerned about drama or anything. We sat down and start dancing (remember I have been working 12 hour days the whole week, so I was tired as hell). Then she started to get closer and do the whole slutty dance where she basically rubs everything on me... hmm alcohol took over and my hands started to move around her body, then I told her we had to go to the dance floor. We went down to the floor and did the same, but this time there was more contact. After a while of rubbing and touching the party was about to be over. No kissing! we got very close, a lot of teasing, our lips almost touching, but nothing. Then I just had to go home, i was so tired I was ready to pass out. i found out that she lived a block or so away from the place were the party was, so been the gentleman that I am, I offer to walk her home. Since it was damn cold already I even gave her my coat. While walking there it hit me, this is trouble. We got to her building door and I just hug her and took 2 steps down and told her that I had to go back. She went in, closed the door, and 30 seconds later, when I started to walk back, she opened the door again.

I just smiled, wave my hand and went back to the party, took a cab home and emailed her on my way home... she emailed me back this morning, I will be visiting her office later today.

I so needed to masturbate last night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like you were disappointed too! What a teasing night. Good luck in her office.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

well, well, well! Aren't you just the good boy!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

I gotta read your past posts, but I am very impressed you didn't nail her.

4:13 PM  
Blogger TC said...

If anything, she'll want you more now.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

so much self control...I envy that. I am glad you didnt kill anyone like you were afraid of. Thanks for all of your comments lately, I enjoy reading your thoughts on my messy world.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Bribrannabanana said...

you suggested emailing you to talk about our jobs but i guess we would need to share email addresses for that, right? ;)

troubleclef322@yahoo.com

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home