Tuesday, November 28, 2006

All the Small Things
There are certain things in life that just put a smile on your face. It can be the most insignificant thing and somehow it makes your day. I can honestly say that I'm very easy to please, I don't need much to smile! This morning I got in the subway and it wasn't as full as always, in fact there was one empty sit. I rarely sit in the subway (I don't get much exercise lately, so at least I try to not sit down as much as I can), so I only stood in front of the empty sit since there was no other place to stand. Anyway, as soon as I got there I turned around and this 30 something redhead woman gave me "the gesture", not the sexual one, but the one where she acts all cute so I can let her sit down. By the way, I'm all for giving women, kids and elderly people my sit on the rare occasions when I actually decide to sit down.
Anyway, after the look, I moved back in order for her to get thru, unfortunately there was a black guy behind me so I step on his foot, yikes! Because I I was carrying my laptop on the backpack I couldn't really move much without losing my balance. I said sorry to the guy, but I couldn't really see his face because the woman was trying to get in front of me. And then it happened. She was about to sit down using the little space between me and the sit, so her face was right in front of my face, I tried to give her as much space as possible but there was no way to avoid the contact. I looked down just to make sure that she had room (she was about half a foot shorter) and there it was, a black lace kind of see thru bra. For all you girls reading: we cannot stop looking at a bra, it has to be something genetic, we just have to watch. The moment lasted less than a few seconds, and I didn't really saw much, just the top of her white breast in perfect contrast with her black bra. She sat down and I had a smile on my face. She looked up and smile back. Then I turned around and gave my proper apologies to the black dude.
Silly story, with no reason whatsoever, but that simple thing made my morning... see? I'm easy to please! I just need a see thru piece of clothing and I'm good for the day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

It is all about the boobage. It always has been. And, As a woman, I know it.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Lol. Nice. I can even be mesmerized by the right bra.

5:44 PM  
Blogger TC said...

Sooooooooo easy to please: just give you a see-thru bra. Funny.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home