Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dear Santa,

Please fix me a drink, NOW!. Yeah I know it is just 9am, but trust me with the couple of days I've been having I deserve a drink...I would also like a massage...and a long vacation somewhere warm where the drinks are served on coconuts and have little gay pink umbrellas...and some sex... and a free afternoon so i can finally decided what new car should I get... and that my boss will finally meet with me for more than the usual 3 minutes per week that we have, but just for this week.... and for the rest of winter to stay like this week (56 degrees people!!!).... and for the stock of my company to go up, A LOT... and for U2 to stop releasing greatest hits albums every damn year (seriously!)... and for my special friend to visit me at work this week (I NEED to see you!)... and for Banana Republic to reduce the price of that jacket that I fucking love but I cannot let myself sepnd $1600 on a piece of clothing

oh yeah and overflow my email with raunchy pictures of beautiful girls... and of course world peace!

What do YOU want for Christmas?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

SEX!

Enough money to pay off my debt and have a mini shopping spree.

A four-door Jeep.

A new mp3 player.

Another vacation somewhere far away.

And did I mention SEX?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want it to be May and I want to be able to post this comment.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, got it figured out.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Still just me said...

1. A year of peace in my home without drama
2. The brand new Mustang Shelby
3. Abundance
4. Abundance
5. Abundance
6. And sex- an abundance of sex

9:50 PM  
Blogger TC said...

For blogger to finally allow me to fucking comment, which it finally is!

Sex.

A job I enjoy.

Apologies from a couple of select friends.

Some additional money put into my 401K.

A vacation.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home